Thursday, November 8, 2007

Howl-O-Ween Pictures

Hi, I'm Cody!

I'm one of the resident dogs here at The Lofty Dog, so I'm almost always on the scene for all the fun stuff we do here. I'll try to get online and post pictures when I can.

To start things off, here are a few pictures from the Howl-O-Ween party we had last month.

Here's Pablo and a pumpkin (sorry, I didn't catch your name):



Isis and her handler (don't dare call him a pimp!):



Is that a hard hat or a yarmulke? Everyone kept asking this construction worker if they were Jewish:



This bumblebee mistook Dodger's loftmate Aggie for a flower:



I have some more pictures of the dogs who came in costume, including our prize winners, but I have to finish getting ready for tonight's yappy hour. Being as cute as I am doesn't come without taking some time to primp. I will post the rest of the pictures soon, and I'll try to get some pictures (and stories) from tonight.

No comments: